- Dean Jay reflects on his visit to Omaha Beach and the sacrifice our veterans have made.
- Genetics alum Jackie Lane was recently honored as a recipient of an Outstanding Early Investigation Award from the Sleep Research Society.
- We congratulate Adrienne Boire, a 2004 graduate of the Biochemistry program, on being named one of the 2019 Pershing Square Sohn Prize winners.
- Get your travel mugs with the new Sackler logo. Available this week!
- Let’s Talk: Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement, organized by Najla Fiaturi and Matthew Gooden and The Women of Color Academy event, hosted by Joyce Sackey, were a great success last week.
- Sackler celebrates graduation and congratulates its recent grads.
- Christine McGuire - Dean's Award; JoAnna Leyenaar - Lasagna Award; Giang Nguyen & Frank Scangarello - Krinsky Award
- The GSC and Immunology Program student Kate Sulka have developed a new Sackler logo!
- A drug mimic of the ketogenic diet improves brain function in mice after TBI.