- Read about Ashlee, a fifth year student in the Genetics program and gain some insights into student life at GSBS.
- ASBMB Today, from the American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, has highlighted Andy Greenberg's work on lipid droplets.
- GSBS faculty Karl Munger & Irene Georgakoudi use optical imaging to detect precancerous lesions.
- McVey and colleagues are using drosophila to understand how antidepressants affect fetal development.
- Work by GSBS alum Dana Cairns reveals possible relationship between herpes virus infection and Alzheimer's disease
- Our school has a new name. Learn more about this important decision.