- An image from the recent paper from the Schwob lab has been selected as the Image of the Day by the Scientist.
- Reconstructing sensory nerve and tissue structure in the nose
- Sackler students and faculty have been in the news lately. Check out some of the stories.
- Micro program faculty member Andy Camilli and GSBS alum Minmin Yen explore the use of bacteriophage to control cholera.
- GSBS faculty member Klaus Miczek attacks addiction.
- Sackler programs, such as the upcoming Career Expo, appeal to students on revisit day.
- A study by former PREP Scholar Ninon Becquart and Elena Naumova and colleagues has been cited as one of the NIEHS Papers of the Month for March.
- Semi-finalists in this year's 100K Competition announced.
- There's a lot to be proud of at Sackler!