- A study by former PREP Scholar Ninon Becquart and Elena Naumova and colleagues has been cited as one of the NIEHS Papers of the Month for March.
- Semi-finalists in this year's 100K Competition announced.
- There's a lot to be proud of at Sackler!
- Learn about Phil Haydon's plans and motivation for his upcoming round the world sailing voyage.
- Take advantage of an upcoming opportunity to hone your mentoring skills.
- The newly formed Center for the Integrated Management of Antimicrobial Resistance is taking shape.
- Support the BEAT seminar series. Next up - Al Sandrock, MD PhD.
- New short courses are being offered by Sackler this spring. Check them out!
- Genetics faculty member Jose Ordovás and his team find that sleeping less than six hours each night increases the risk of heart disease.