- Cheryl London and Genetics PhD student Heather Gardner, DVM are working to develop new therapeutics for osteosarcoma.
- Congratulations to Jackson Fatherree and Liang (April) Yuan, recipients of Sackler Family Cancer Fellowships.
- Role of Slug in breast cell function elucidated.
- Check out the current "standings" in the three new academic events added to this year's relays.
- The ACLS4 gene is associated with Type 2 Diabetes and obesity.
- Congratulations to Eric Rubin, an alum of the Microbiology PhD program and our MSTP on his appointment as the Editor-in-Chief of New England Journal of Medicine.
- Follow-up from the recent Sackler Community Meeting.
- Dean Jay reflects on his visit to Omaha Beach and the sacrifice our veterans have made.
- Genetics alum Jackie Lane was recently honored as a recipient of an Outstanding Early Investigation Award from the Sleep Research Society.