- Congratulations to our graduates and award winners!
- GSBS congratulates this year's recipients of the Dean's Award, the Lasagna Award and the Krinsky Award.
- Camila Barrios-Camacho and Vanessa Yanez have been awarded Presidential Awards for Civic Life. Congratulations from GSBS!
- Two GSBS students were recognized in the My Tufts Story video contest, held for the first time this year.
- Wishing everyone well and giving thanks to our health care workers. Planning for restarting limited research is underway but no dates as yet!
- Planning is underway to figure out how research will resume but no time line is available yet. Learn more.
- Juan Hernandez-Bird, a Micro PhD student in the MERGE-ID track is CIMAR's featured trainee this spring. Learn more about him and his work.
- Giuseppina Tesco, Phil Haydon and David Kaplan and their groups are working to apply novel technologies to Alzheimer's disease. Learn more about their newly-funded NIA project.
Consider volunteer opportunities and other ways to stay connected during the pandemic.