- Meet the new GSC members and learn who your representatives will be for the coming year.
- McVey and colleagues are using drosophila to understand how antidepressants affect fetal development.
- Sasha Poltorak has written about the cytokine storm that is important in serious cases of COVID-19.
- GSBS faculty Karl Munger & Irene Georgakoudi use optical imaging to detect precancerous lesions.
- Fall matriculation has been delayed until January for incoming GSBS students. Learn more.
- The Graduate Student Council has elected their leadership for the coming year. Welcome the new leaders and thank those who served last year.
- Congratulations to all our graduates. See Dean Jay's video.
- A team of faculty, students and postdocs are volunteering at the State Public Health Lab in Jamaica Plain and helping with COVID testing.
- Work by GSBS alum Dana Cairns reveals possible relationship between herpes virus infection and Alzheimer's disease