- Juan Hernandez-Bird, a Micro PhD student in the MERGE-ID track is CIMAR's featured trainee this spring. Learn more about him and his work.
- Giuseppina Tesco, Phil Haydon and David Kaplan and their groups are working to apply novel technologies to Alzheimer's disease. Learn more about their newly-funded NIA project.
Consider volunteer opportunities and other ways to stay connected during the pandemic.
- Pilar Alcaide, a member of the Immunology and CMDB Graduate Programs was recently interviewed by Tufts Now about the immune response and COVID-19.
- Marta Gaglia and her colleague Seema Lakdawala from the University of Pittsburgh discuss the basic virology of SARS-CoV-2 in The Conversation.
- New virtual workshops are being developed by DISC to help everyone improve their skills in R and Python and other areas. Learn more about these opportunities.
- Settling in to our current "normal" routine can be a challenge. Check out the resources available from the Student Wellness Committee.
- Tufts now plans for an in person commencement to be held once it is safe to do so. The date and additional details will be available at a later time.
Ways to stay connected during our new normal from your GSC.