- Najah Walton has been selected for the Society of Neuroscience (SfN) Neuroscience Scholars Program.
- GSBS has new initiatives related to diversity in science. Learn more!
- Machine learning and imaging reveal how antibacterials kill.
- Jamie Maguire, Jim Schwob and Nikhil Nair were all selected for Tufts Launchpad Accelerator funding recently.
- Phase II of research re-opening is starting this week. Learn more.
- Read about Ashlee, a fifth year student in the Genetics program and gain some insights into student life at GSBS.
- The 2020-2021 representatives have been chosen. Learn more about the GSC as they prepare for the coming year.
- Learn more about how our students are coping with the changes to research brought on by the pandemic.
- ASBMB Today, from the American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, has highlighted Andy Greenberg's work on lipid droplets.