Charlotte Kuperwasser, Ph.D.
Research/Areas of Interest:
1. Animal model systems and cell culture methods for understanding normal and carcinogenic breast development.
2. Stromal-epithelial interactions, systemic crosstalk between immune cells and microenvironment & tumor cells.
3. Identification and understanding of normal stem cells and cancer stem cells and their niche.
4. Cell fate decisions during development and cancer
5. Epigenetic drivers of cancer
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Massachusetts, USA, 2000
- Bachelor of Science, University of Massachusetts, USA, 1997