Official Transcript Request
If you cannot access SIS, you may submit a transcript request form for an official transcript mailed from the GSBS Dean’s Office (no charge), OR you may request an official transcript from Parchment to be mailed or sent electronically (fees apply).
To request in SIS:
Click the "Academics" tab and select "Official Transcript".
You will be presented with a list of options. The first two will cover most GSBS requests:
- Option 1 (no charge): To request a paper transcript to be mailed using USPS First Class mail or to be picked up in person [from the GSBS Dean’s Office]
- Option 2 (fees apply): To request an electronic transcript or a paper transcript with expedited delivery [via Parchment]
If you choose Option 1, complete the following categories as indicated below:
- Academic Career: Name of School
- Select Processing Options: Choose to have the transcript printed immediately or at a future date, such as after grades are posted.
- Choose the quantity you would like
- Recipient Address: if you are mailing the transcript choose "Send to My Address" or "Edit Adress" if you want to enter a different address.
If you choose Option 2, you will be taken to an external Parchment page to complete your request.
If you need to include additional documents with your transcript from Parchment (such as forms for a centralized application service), you will be given the opportunity to upload them.
Parchment will not offer refunds. Make sure your information is correct and complete when ordering through Parchment.
Please check your unofficial transcript in advance in SIS (“Academics”>”Unofficial Transcript”) to make sure there are no missing grades or degrees before ordering from Parchment.
Transcripts cannot be released to students who owe money to the school until the balance is paid in full.
In accordance with federal guidelines, transcripts from other schools that are part of a student's permanent record at GSBS cannot be duplicated or released to students. Students must contact these schools directly for transcripts.