- A team led by Larry Feig & MD/PhD student David Dickson investigate epigenetic inheritance in mice and men.
- Sackler is well-represented at Tufts University's 162nd Commencement. Hearty congratulations to the 58 students who completed their degrees this year.
- PhD candidates and postdocs can apply for a one-year internship with Tufts Now. Applications due May 28, 2018
Ground-breaking work on leptin from Chris Bartolome, Jie Xi and a team from Dong Kong's lab is published in Nature.
- Kristen Kotewicz - Dean's Award Vaibhan Kumar - Lasagna Award Nafis Hasan & Lauren Shull - Krinsky Award
- Celebrate our graduates and award winners at the annual Commencement Reception. We are proud of our students' achievements.
- New initiatives support career development with biotech and pharma
- TEACRS scholar Laverne Melón and her advisor Jamie Maguire probe postpartum depression.
- Jim Schwob and Sackler student Brian Lin advance stem cell research.