Introducing the 2019-2020 GSC
Members of the 2019-2020 Graduate Student Council!
- CMDB – Judi Hollander (co-Treasurer) & Michael Hyde
- Genetics – Aidan Burn (President) & Ashlee Junier (Vice President)
- Immunology – Kate Sulka (co-Treasurer) & Sasha Smolgovsky
- MD/PhD – Jake Klickstein & Yoelkys Morales
- Microbiology – Rich Lavin & Juan Hernandez-Bird
- PPET/PDD – Smaro Panagiotidou & Roberto Calitri
- Neuroscience – Alyssa DiLeo & Sadi Quinones
The GSC is the voice of graduate students in the Sackler School. Primarily, we hold programs, host Relays, and raise funds for the Student Enrichment Fund. In addition to this, we also oversee the student activity fee budget, allocate money to other Sackler School organizations, represent our students on various committees throughout the Tufts community, and hear students’ comments/concerns. GSC meets monthly (usually the 2nd Wednesday of the month) at 5 pm in J508. All our meetings are open, and anyone interested is welcome to drop in! Dates and times will be in The Goods in the weeks leading up to the meeting as a reminder. Additionally, if you have something you would like to bring up to GSC, you can shoot us an email to have your item added to the next meeting.
Be on the lookout for upcoming events:
- Fajitas & Ritas – come get some fajitas (on us) and ‘ritas (on you) at the downtown restaurant for our annual kickoff event
- Oktoberfest & Halloween
- Twitter Takeover – After great success last year, our Outreach committee will be continuing student/postdoc Twitter takeovers
- Relays 2020 Academic Events – opportunities to earn Relays points for academic achievements
Get in touch with us!
- Email the GSC
- Instagram: @tuftsbostonGSC
- Twitter: @tuftsbostonGSC
Aidan, Ashlee, Kate, and Judi
GSC Executive Committee