- Settling in to our current "normal" routine can be a challenge. Check out the resources available from the Student Wellness Committee.
- Tufts now plans for an in person commencement to be held once it is safe to do so. The date and additional details will be available at a later time.
- Rob Cerulli, an MD/PhD student in the CMDB program was the first GSBS student to defend his thesis online this spring. Learn about his experience.
Ways to stay connected during our new normal from your GSC.
- Student-led initiative gives GSBS students the opportunity to stay connected while social distancing.
Stay safe and use your work time to advance your studies from home.
- Please read the latest guidance from Vice Provost for Research Caroline Genco, PhD. On campus research must halt by 5 pm tomorrow.
- Do you have questions about research or student issues during the COVI-19 response. Here's how to stay in touch.
- Staying safe and keeping in touch during the COVID-19 crisis.