- Being a part of the community and giving to the community are integral to the life of MD/PhD students. Learn about some of the ways they include these activities in their busy lives.
- Promoting wellness and resilience are an important part of MD/PhD and PhD training.
- GSBS continues to strive to create a more inclusive environment. Please take advantage of our programs and participate in them.
- GSBS provides help to students applying for NIH fellowships. Plan ahead for the next deadline.
- Check out events in The Goods each week and find activities that appeal to you. You can also contact the GSC if you would like to start a new activity or club.
- Supporting GSBS through fellowship gifts is an important way to have a lasting impact on young scientists.
- GSBS can be more fun and more rewarding if you engage in activities outside the class and the lab. These can help your career development and build your professional skills.
- Dean Jay reflects on the 9/11 anniversary and the coming year at GSBS.
- Congratulations to Najah Walton, Jacob Klickstein and Lauren Donnelly, who are starting their year as special GSBS Fellows.