Standard Information Fields
The fellowship application package contains a number of questions, many of which relate to administrative matters. The GSBS Office will enter this information into your application, but you will need to supply the Office with the with this information in a timely manner when it is requested.
- Descriptive Title of Project
- Project Start Date: NIH sets the earliest start date for each application cycle. Typically this is the date applicants will use. In some circumstances, applicants may wish to use a later date.
- Project End Date
- Use of Human Subjects: Yes or No. If you answer yes, there are additional questions related to whether a clinical trial is involved and to possible exemptions from Federal regulations. If your work involves human subjects, please review the needed documentation carefully with your advisor.
- Use of Vertebrate Animals: Yes or No
- Use of Human Embryonic Stem Cells: Yes or No
- Field of Training for the Current Proposal: Each applicant will need to pick the appropriate field from a list of options.
- Current or Prior Kirschstein-NRSA support including support from T32 grants
- eRA Commons username
- Sponsor(s)/Co-Sponsor(s) information
- Is proprietary/privileged information included in the application? Yes or No. In virtually all cases, the answer should be no.
- Does this project have an actual or potential impact – positive or negative – on the environment? Yes or No
- Is the research performance site designated, or eligible to be designated, as a historic place? Yes or No
- Does this project involve activities outside of the US or partnerships with international collaborators? Yes or No. If yes, identify countries.
- Assignment Requests: You can make requests regarding the assignment of your application for review including requests for a particular institute, study section, individuals who should not review your application, or scientific expertise needed. This is optional and it should be noted that requests are not guaranteed.
- RAS keyword(s): Each applicant will need to select one or more keywords from a list of options.