Navigating eRA Commons
eRA Commons is the web-based interface used by NIH to track applications submitted to any of its institutes. When you enrolled at GSBS, the GSBS Office assisted in getting you an eRA Commons account.
After your application is submitted, you should access your eRA Commons account to follow the progress of your application. You will be able to learn when your application will be reviewed and also the members of the study section that will review your application. Note that this information will not be posted immediately upon receipt of your application, but will appear subsequently.
Information you can obtain from eRA Commons:
- The status of your application
- See the Scientific Review Group (the panel that will review your application) to which your application has been assigned
- Learn the date that the Scientific Review Group will meet
- View the roster of the Scientific Review Group
- Learn your score
- Access your Summary Statement (the reviewers' comments)